Skip to main content

Can I erase my iPhone remotely when my mobile provider has suspeneded the service to it?

April 20, 2014 at 02:39PM:

I lost my iPhone, so I went on the computer and tracked it through iCloud. At first it was offline (battery was dead, calls went straight to voicemail), but I set up alerts and the lock mode so I got an email as soon as it came online. It was at a residential address so I knew someone took it, so I called AT&T and had them suspend my service after trying to call them to get my phone back.


I’m now thinking I don’t want whoever took it to have access to all my information on my phone. Does the lock screen still work with the service suspended? I tried unsuspending so I could wipe the phone, but they have to restart the phone in order for it to work again, so it is currently offline find my iPhone and service is active.


Post and answer: Can I erase my iPhone remotely when my mobile provider has suspeneded the service to it?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog