Skip to main content

How can I add the Google Play store to an HTC T327t ?

April 24, 2014 at 03:58AM:

Hi Everyone


It is probably bit old. However, I just bought a HTC T327t model from China and it has no Google Play. I have tried several methods to add it and failed.


Then I came across your site and followed all the steps. I have installed the latest zip which is Google Play 4.0.27.zip. All apk successfully installed. However, when the phone restarts or I start Google Play then Google’s framework stops immediately and does not let the sign-in process go any further. How can I get Google Play to work? Please help.


Thanks a lot in advance to all those contributed to this very valuable source of information…


Regards

Magnus


Post and answer: How can I add the Google Play store to an HTC T327t ?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog