Skip to main content

How can I block remote access to my computer and webcam?

April 13, 2014 at 05:33AM:

I am being harassed by my former supervisor and her sidekick, who works in IT. They are remotely accessing my work computer without my permission and sabotaging my work by reading and editing my emails and documents. I have reported their behavior to administration and she was demoted from supervising but nothing else happened because I have no proof. They also stole my personal keys from my purse, copied them, and was entering my home. I’m convinced they are accessing my home computer remotely and have some sort of Internet surveillance/camera installed in my home because of comments being made at work about my home. I even tried reporting their behavior to the police to no avail. How can I detect and stop both the remote access to my computer and the camera?


Post and answer: How can I block remote access to my computer and webcam?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog