Skip to main content

How can I move my email messages from Apple Mail to Outlook 2011 for Mac?

April 22, 2014 at 06:49PM:

Due to some official protocols I need to use Outlook 2011 for Mac from now on. I had all my emails stored in Apple Mail and unfortunately deleted them from the server. Now I need to transfer these .Mbox files of Apple mail to Outlook 2011 for Mac but couldn’t find any direct way to do it.


Please suggest some simple soltion to import .Mbox files in outlook 2011 for mac as I am a newbee to the Microsoft application and Microsoft has always puzzled me with its complications.


Thanks


Post and answer: How can I move my email messages from Apple Mail to Outlook 2011 for Mac?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog