Skip to main content

How can I recover my hacked Facebook account?

April 08, 2014 at 02:55PM:

Hi, I am a Facebook user. Quite recently when I tried to access my account, I wasn’t able to log in and it displayed the usual “details incorrect” error message. I wasn’t able to recover my recover despite many efforts. I think my account is compromised. My entire information has been changed except my username. Besides, when I tried to recover my account, it didn’t show the options of recovery by phone, trusted friends, security question, etc, even when I tried repeatedly. Hopefully I would get the most needed help here.


Thanks.


Post and answer: How can I recover my hacked Facebook account?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog