Skip to main content

How can I recover my tablet to factory state?

April 24, 2014 at 04:19AM:

I’m a total noob, just figuring out all the cool stuff I’ve been missing. I have a tablet PC with a dual-core Allwinner a-13 7″ Android jelly bean 4.2.2.


I managed to get rooted, on a one click, no computer web-site before bothering to check out what all is involved. My file manager says I have root. However, I cannot flash ROMs. Looking into things I tried to install twrp recovery. Long story… I no longer can access my factory(e3) recovery, no matter which method I try – tablet Willingboro into recovery mode… using ROM manager or auto flash apps just reboots. Same with manual key method. Can you guys help an old dog learn a new trick?


Post and answer: How can I recover my tablet to factory state?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog