Skip to main content

How can I remove Google Hangouts which was preinstalled on my Android phone?

April 24, 2014 at 04:27AM:

The Google Hangouts app is causing an issue with a messaging app I use. I was on the phone with an AT&T’s tech person many times today trying to figure that out. She mentioned that the app can be uninstalled. I tried to do this but found out that it was pre-installed onto my phone and therefore cannot initially be uninstalled because it is a system app.


I thought I would ask the gurus here on MakeUseOf to see if anyone else is having the same issue on their Android phone… so, is there a workaround to uninstall this app?


Thank you,

Maria Bergheim


Post and answer: How can I remove Google Hangouts which was preinstalled on my Android phone?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog