Skip to main content

How do I bypass hidden proxies in order to stream Canadian Netflix?

April 22, 2014 at 12:43AM:

My Internet Provider uses Hidden Proxies – and I have a USA IP Address.


I am thinking of getting Android TV. Am I going to have a problem using it because of this ? I have tried using a VPN to get around the IP address issue but I cannot due to the hidden proxy. I would like to be able to stream movies and TV shows (I am in Canada). Canadian Netflix is not available to me because of the USA IP address (which my internet provider says they cannot change to a Canadian IP address).


Please help as I do not want to waste my time if Android TV/ with XBMC will not work for me.


Post and answer: How do I bypass hidden proxies in order to stream Canadian Netflix?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog