Skip to main content

Why do apps and webpages always reload while multi-tasking on my iPad 2?

April 06, 2014 at 01:43AM:

So I have an Apple iPad 2 running iOS 7.0.2 and there is this annoying problem where everytime I navigate away from an app, and then navigate back, it resets the app so it looks like it reset itself. The same thing happens with webpages too. Whenever I navigate away from a webpage using Google Chrome for iOS, and navigate back, it seems to have reloaded the webpage for some strange reason. I am trying to find out why this is happening, and what I can do to stop it. Any and all help is much appreciated.


Post and answer: Why do apps and webpages always reload while multi-tasking on my iPad 2?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog