Skip to main content

Why do I always receive an error message from the YouTube Jukebox website?

April 20, 2014 at 07:34AM:

Whenever I go on YouTube Jukebox (youtube.nestharion.de) and enter a channel name, and it loads all the videos of that channel, and it shows an error message: “untitled.” I am aware that there is a recent notice on their website, that says “YouTube API problems on users with lots of video! We are working on it.” but my problem has been happening since before that notice was posted. Also, I am only able to view videos without the error message showing on my basic user account, and not my administrator account, but since on my user account for some reason all videos lag, I prefer to view videos from my administrator account where lag is not an issue. Please help me find out what is causing this issue, and what I can do to prevent it from hapening. Thanks.


Post and answer: Why do I always receive an error message from the YouTube Jukebox website?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog