Skip to main content

Why is my laptop displaying “…BIOS is not ACPI Compliant” and failing to boot up?

April 22, 2014 at 06:43PM:

My Toshiba Satellite L500 has a problem. It won’t start – it reaches the Windows Recovery screen and highlights Windows Repair not Start Windows Normally, then it brings up a blue screen “…BIOS is not ACPI Compliant”.


NB Earlier I had ever replaced the hard disk and put the laptop on AND also the Keyboard is not responding (the NUM LOCK light flashes on start BUT even pressing F12 brings a menu page but I can’t move the Arrow keys). Many said it was the faulty charger or the old battery am using. Help me.


Post and answer: Why is my laptop displaying “…BIOS is not ACPI Compliant” and failing to boot up?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog