Skip to main content

How can I automatically adjust the prices of items on a webpage?

August 11, 2014 at 11:51AM:

Hello, I hope I can explain what I’d like to do.

There is a webpage I use a lot to know the prices of the things I sell. The problem is that page displays the prices that I paid the things for but I’d like the page to show me the prices I have to sell those things. So, for example if something in that list cost $100, I’d like to have it displayed as $156 (price*1.21+35). Is this possible?? I was thinking this could be accomplished with Bookmarklets and that way I could use it in any browser but I don’t know how to create one…. maybe there is an add-on for Firefox and Google Chrome?

Thanks!


Post and answer: How can I automatically adjust the prices of items on a webpage?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog