Skip to main content

How do I resolve issues when reinstalling Pro Evolution Soccer 14?

August 22, 2014 at 11:17AM:

KEY IS NOT VALID TO USE IN THIS SPECIFIED STATE

I have HP dv6 Pavilion Win 7 64bits and I decided to uninstall my PES 14 due to lagging and re-install again but when I tried reinstalling it, KEY IS NOT VALID TO USE pops out when I finished putting the PES 14 key. So I decided to open a new window user and try to install PES 14 on another user account but works perfect but lagging PES 14. I have been using AMD Raedon Mobility 5650 since last year due to my window update history list and I played PES 14 smoothly without lagging or any problem until on day I decided to play but telling me my RAM can’t play PES 14 so I decided to update my drive but despite updating the drive, PES 14 still lagging. Even game booster wont help PES 14 lagging. so I have 2 problem now.


Post and answer: How do I resolve issues when reinstalling Pro Evolution Soccer 14?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog