Skip to main content

What can I do to allow my laptop to play recent games with its old graphics card?

August 28, 2014 at 02:06PM:

I’m using a Compaq laptop (see details below). It has Nvidia GeFforce G103M graphics and I have been trying to update it to the latest version but “update” shows I’m using the latest version.


I cant play modern games , with this graphics card. I have also tried downloading the nvidia 700 and 800 series but wont work with directx11. I uninstalled G103M then restarted my PC in safe mode and used driver sweeper to clear NVidia G103M. I restarted the PC in normal mode to install the lates NVidia. After finishing install I restared again but still showing the older NVidia G103M instead of the latest 700 or 800 graphics driver. What can I do to get the latest version of NVidia for modern games?


Model: Compaq Presario CQ81

Processor: Pentium dual core T4400@2.20GHz

RAM: 3GB

OS type: 32 bit


Post and answer: What can I do to allow my laptop to play recent games with its old graphics card?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog