Skip to main content

Why can’t I install apps from the Google Play store on my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini?

August 23, 2014 at 01:52PM:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, GT-I8190N, version 4.1.2 and I am having problems with downloading apps from the Google Play store. It keeps telling me that my device is not compatible with the software, yet my phone is updated to the latest version.


For example, my Whatsapp messenger needed an update but it refused to give me the choice of updating it because “my device was not compatible” so I deleted it and was recommended by a friend that I go onto the Google Play computer website and connect my phone up via USB, then try and download it from there.

I did that and Google Play identified my phone. I was signed in with the same Google account and it allowed me to click the install button but it also told me that my “device was compatible” yet Whatsapp did not install on my phone.


I’ve tried everything and nothing has helped. Please can you help if you have had the same problem and overcame it or if you have any suggestions.


Thanks


Post and answer: Why can’t I install apps from the Google Play store on my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog