Skip to main content

Why is my Android phone crashing constantly?

August 23, 2014 at 10:38PM:

I bought a new android phone (using Android 1st time) just a week ago though it is not very expensive therefore RAM and other specs are also less powerful. My phone has a 1.3 GHz dual core CPU & 256 MB RAM (mostly occupied with system ongoing processes & almost 80-90 MB’s free for other apps) and Android 4.2.2 Jellybean.


At first it was working OK and I was using the third party launcher “Solo Launcher” instead of its default launcher. Today I uninstalled this launcher and wanted to switch to the default one as it was causing burden on the RAM.


Having switched to Android launcher, while directing the OS to home screen it froze. I waited a while but no response. Even the power key was of no use. I got the battery out waited for a few seconds then put it back in. It started, but again hung as I tried to access settings.


Since then, I had rebooted my phone several times, powered it off several times, got battery out several times to get it back to its normal working state but each time I failed. Sometimes it hangs and shows “black screen of death” on messages, sometimes on the home screen sometimes on returning from the menu to the home screen or even while lying idle. I am tired of it in the first week! What will happen in future? Please help me. Isn’t there any diagnosis & repairing application in app store???


Post and answer: Why is my Android phone crashing constantly?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog