Skip to main content

Why is my rooted HTC Explorer (Android 4.3.1) behaving so strangely?

August 02, 2014 at 03:26AM:

I have a rooted HTC Explorer running CM10.2 (Android 4.3.1). Since a few days ago, the battery backup is getting worse and drains very quckly without doing anything. I use greenify & DU Battery Saver PRO apps, but no help from them. If I use WiFi on my phone,it can’t even last 7 hrs even when the screen is off. If i keep my phone screen on for some time, the battery drains at an alarming rate. Here is the screenshot-


http://ift.tt/1qzTziA


Also in the last few days my phone itself performs all sorts of functions on its own. For example, calling someone, dialing emergency no., removing lockscreen widgets, opening any app etc. Can someone please suggest some solution?


Post and answer: Why is my rooted HTC Explorer (Android 4.3.1) behaving so strangely?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog