Skip to main content

Would the following hardware work well for a gaming platform?

August 17, 2014 at 02:17AM:

Hello everyone ! I’m planning on upgrading my PC because the hardware I have now is starting to get pretty old… I use my PC most for gaming, recording (gameplay footage with commentary) and editing (most of the time using Sony Vegas or Adobe AA). Now, I’m planing to upgrade my processor to i7 4770k because it is pretty powerful processor and I have heard it is good for that kind of stuff; with the processor I will need to upgrade my motherboard so I’m planning to upgrade to MSI z87-G45. Now my question is, would this upgrade be reasonable and would this setup last some time for me?


Other specs:

GPU: Sapphire HD7850

RAM: 4GB

PSU: Can’t remember the actual number but I think its between 850W-900W

HDD: 500GB SATA Drive + Seagate Ext. 2TB Drive


Post and answer: Would the following hardware work well for a gaming platform?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog