Skip to main content

Can you recommend an RSS reader that can be synced between iOS and a Windows PC?

September 14, 2014 at 09:08PM:

Does anyone know of an RSS newsreader app that can be synced between iPad (iOS 7) and Windows PC other than Feedly? I am particularly interested in one that can import an OPML or XML file as I have 150 odd feeds. For some reason, I have a great deal of difficulties getting Feedly to talk nice between iPad and PC so looking for an alternative. I don’t care if it is a paid or free app.


Thanks in advance as I know the clever people here will have an answer or two as always.


Post and answer: Can you recommend an RSS reader that can be synced between iOS and a Windows PC?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog