Skip to main content

Is there any way I can use my external HDD on a Sony Bravia in offline mode?

September 18, 2014 at 01:48AM:

Hi guys,


I just bought a Sony Bravia 50W82xB. Great product!


We really love that we can use my external HDD (USB) to watch movies on the TV. But today we’ve had some pause in the internet service and I realised that If there’s no internet, the media player function will NOT open because it detects the lack of internet.


So my question is: Is there any way I can use my external HDD in offline mode, in case we don’t have Internet access?


Thanks for your answers!


P.


Post and answer: Is there any way I can use my external HDD on a Sony Bravia in offline mode?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog