Skip to main content

I M Kind a Big Deal

April 27, 2015 at 07:24AM:

Screenshot

For Web entrepreneurs - Blogging,SEO,Digital Marketing,Content Marketing,Adsense & more. What is ” I’M Kind a Big Deal”? “I’m Kind a Big Deal ” is an app dedicated to all those tech entrepreneurs who are Dreamers and Doers and have a Millionaire Mindset and tries all possible ways to acheive what others fear to do . What we do? “I’M Kind a Big Deal” provides easy and amazing ways that can help you to promote your brand on digital market.Through simple easy-to-do tactics and techniques. Apart From that we Write about Blogging,SEO and How-to Guides. ” I’m Kind a Big Deal” is a registered trademark of POPO Inc. founded by two cousin brothers Manik Sharma and Pankaj Sharma both having 5 year experience in SEO,Digital Marketing,Adsense,Website development and Content marketing.


Read full article: FeedMyApp

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog