Skip to main content

1398259517

April 24, 2014 at 03:50AM:

I have a question about the article 3 Tactics For Dealing With Ad-Block Users On Your Site. I have now implemented the pastebin JavaScript to my website. I have changed div=id to div=class and accordingly changed #myAdContainer to .myAdContainer. I have inserted the JavaScript into the header of my site and have inbound 1 of my ads with the div class=”.myAdContainer”>


I then tried to disable AdBlock and enable it, which should be redirecting me to the URL I have written in the JavaScript – in this case the URL is http://disney.com/ . I don’t know why it is not working for me. Can you please help me? All help would be appreciated :)


Kind regards

Simon


Post and answer: 1398259517





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog