Skip to main content

How can I deactivate Facebook accounts for which all I have is the user ID?

April 15, 2014 at 02:31PM:

Hi,


Unfotrunately two Facebook accounts were created replicating my original Facebook user ID. My original ID contains a profile picture while the other two accounts do not contain any profile picture.


I don’t know those other accounts’ email IDs, as they were created with mobile number. Facebook requests to all of my friends are going through thoes 2 IDs. I want to delete those 2 accounts. Can anybody please help me to deactivate these accounts? I only know the user ID of those accounts. How to deactivate this accounts with only this information?


Post and answer: How can I deactivate Facebook accounts for which all I have is the user ID?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog