Skip to main content

How can I watch television recorded to my PC on my TV?

April 07, 2014 at 11:32AM:

I have recorded some TV on my PC, and I want to watch it on my television . How do I get the files from the PC to the TV? I have an external hard drive, but no cable to connect to the TV. In addition, I just got a flash drive (16 GB), thinking that would connect to the TV, but the recorded file will not copy to the flash drive, because it is too large. The file is 4715100 KB, which should be less than 5 GB, but when I try to move the file I get an error message saying the flash drive is not big enough. Totally confused. Does this have to be so complicated?


I just want to WATCH the program that I recorded on the PC– and I want to WATCH it on the tv at home, not on the pc at the office. Please help.


Post and answer: How can I watch television recorded to my PC on my TV?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog