Skip to main content

How can I install APKs on my phone from my PC?

August 18, 2014 at 03:17PM:

Hello

I am trying to download Google apps on my PC instead of installing them directly to my phone. I installed the “APK downloader” extension for chrome, typed Google email address and password accurately and also the device ID of my Android phone (which I got using *#*#5288#*#*). However, it says “Authentication failed.” I tried several times but all in vain so I used the 2nd option, “app password” and this guidance.

Under the heading “How to generate an App password” and following instruction #1 it directed me to my account security settings where there are no settings related to “app password”. Here is the screen shot of it:

cryptic-clan

Can you please help?


Regards


Post and answer: How can I install APKs on my phone from my PC?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog