Skip to main content

How can I reset my Facebook password which I have forgotten, seeing as my phone number has changed?

August 17, 2014 at 02:10AM:

Hello,

I have tried a lot of solutions by searching, but no solution worked for my situation. I opened my Facebook account on Facebook application (I phone) then I forgot my password or someone has changed it. I no longer have access to my Hotmail account and I have changed my phone number. Every time I try to change my password or my mobile number it asks me to provide the old password that I have forgotten. Please what to do?


Thanks for reading I appreciate it


Post and answer: How can I reset my Facebook password which I have forgotten, seeing as my phone number has changed?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog