Skip to main content

How can I share my HP Deskjet 6600 between both my PC and my iMac?

August 22, 2014 at 10:41AM:

I have a Windows PC connected via USB to its own printer. The PC is running Windows 7 and the Printer is an HP Officejet 6600. I have an iMac Desktop computer running OSX version 10.7.5. Both computers are connected to a Verizon Fios Router via Ethernet cable. The router DOES have a single USB port on the back of it along with the Ethernet Port connections.

My question is: How do I get to be able to print from the iMac computer along with the PC Computer? Both computers need to be able to print from the SAME HP6600 printer. The scanner feature from the All-in-one printer must still be able to function.

Please help.

THANKS!


Post and answer: How can I share my HP Deskjet 6600 between both my PC and my iMac?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog