Skip to main content

Why does chrome.exe appear so many times in my task manager?

August 14, 2014 at 01:01AM:

When checking the task manager I see up to 10 chrome.exe running at the same time. My CPU utilisation goes from 4% to 45% and even jumps up 100% in a mater of seconds just by watching it. I am doing nothing that I know of in the background but my personal skill levels are not very good as far as understanding how things work. This seems to have started a few months ago but I can’t nail down what if any program did this. I did update to Malwarebytes pro but I think that was after I was already having the problems. I just don’t know where else to look, I have opened every link on the control panel but I am afraid to touch anything I don’t understand and that covers a lot of them!!


Please help Richard O..


Post and answer: Why does chrome.exe appear so many times in my task manager?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog