Skip to main content

How can I get my touchpad and volume control keys on my ASUS A55VM laptop to work?

September 17, 2014 at 01:45PM:

I have a ASUS A55VM running Windows 7 64 bit. Since a format & reinstall, the scroll on my touchpad isn’t working, nor do my volume keys on the keyboard. I’ve tried all the drivers (ASUS and non-ASUS). None work. When i try to install any, it tells me they haven’t been installed correctly. It gives me 2 choices (1. Install with recommended settings, 2. This programme is installed correctly). Neither work. I don’t know how to sort this problem out. Please help.


Post and answer: How can I get my touchpad and volume control keys on my ASUS A55VM laptop to work?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog