Skip to main content

How can I restore Ubuntu back to health on my Chromebook?

September 05, 2014 at 03:34AM:

I install Ubuntu on my Chromebook using the method described in this video it worked great for two months. Then I tried to get GOMP through the Software Center, but it said that I couldn’t, because I would have to remove a “file that was essential to my system”. I then installed it with the terminal and it took a long time and then it removed the Software Center and who knows what else and it didn’t work. I went out of Ubuntu and tried to go back in later using “sudo startunity” as described in the video and it automatically closed.


How do I get back into Ubuntu or at least get the remaining files off of it? Please help, I have very little programming and Linux experience so I am mostly clueless about what to do.


Post and answer: How can I restore Ubuntu back to health on my Chromebook?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog