Skip to main content

Is Feedproxy down?

Today, I was surprise to see my Feedproxy readers counter to be ZERO! ... And the same for most famous Indian blogger's blog - Labnol. On the other hand, I checked with couple of most famous blogs online like Woork and AdesBlog are showing correct number of readers.
AdesBlog: Woork: Labnol:

Ah, I realize, that the Woork and AdesBlog are using http://feeds.feedburner.com while I am using http://feedproxy.google.com same as Amit's blog = Labnol.org
Is Google's Feedproxy down/ dead? Have you checked your reader numbers?
If you still see the "0 readers".. .it's still down.. else - it should be showing the correct number of readers!

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog

Lucid Motors replaces its CFO and overhauls its entire leadership team as new CEO reshapes the company

Lucid Motors said on Thursday that its chief financial officer, Taoufiq Boussaid, will be leaving the company, the latest in a series of leadership changes under new CEO Silvio Napoli. Alexander De Bock, a veteran automotive finance executive who previously served as CFO of TI Automotive, will replace Boussaid after a transition period that will […] This story continues at The Next Web https://ift.tt/ivLHVb6 Read full article: The Next Web