Skip to main content

Should I buy a Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 or a Sony Xperia M?

December 31, 2013 at 04:23PM:

I need to buy a budget phone at ~Rs 10000-12000 (~$200) and as per availability in India, I’ve got two phones in my list: Samsung S Duos 2 (s7582), and Sony XPeria M.


Now, about my requirements. I don’t intend to use apps or games heavily as I’m an iPad (WiFi only) user. The things which I need in the mobile are excessive usage of Whatsapp and BBM and also FaceBook, Twitter and Blogger. I want to download loads of torrents using my phone and so this is one of my priorities… And the last but not the least, I need a strong navigation system as I travel a lot to unknown places and obviously I want it with Google maps. I’ve checked the specs and the Xperia M has a better Krait processor, better battery but as per my requirements, the S Duos 2 has GPS as well as GLONASS for more accuracy where the Xperia M has got only GPS.


I would have chosen Lumia 620 and I loved that phone and it has got GPS as well as GLONASS but Windows Phone still doesn’t support Google Maps and has no good torrent apps.


What’s your take on my choice?? Should I go for S Duos 2 leaving behind the better performance of Xperia M for my requirements? Would love to here it from some one who is using S Duos 2 (s7582).


Post and answer: Should I buy a Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 or a Sony Xperia M?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog