Skip to main content

What is making my browsers resize faster and faster on my PC until the PC reboots?

December 31, 2013 at 01:56PM:

I have a desktop PC that I built. The os is Windows 7 Home premium 64bit version. I am running a ssd hard drive, 16 gigs of ram, GeForce 670 video card, amd black 8-core processor and water cooling on the processor. I use Explorer v10, Chrome 31 and Firefox. Once I start any browser, the window will go from the set size to full screen and begin to switch back and forth faster and faster until the computer reboots. I am using Kaspersky anti-virus and have done an in depth scan with no results. I am unable to determine what is causing this problem. Any help would be appreciated.


Post and answer: What is making my browsers resize faster and faster on my PC until the PC reboots?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog