Skip to main content

How can I import Mac Thunderbird mail into Outlook 2010?

February 28, 2014 at 09:12PM:

How can I export Mac Thunderbird mailbox data to Outlook 2010 in windows system?


I have 15,000+ emails in Thunderbird and it’s an Imap account. The problem is that when I login in outlook 2010 it is taking too long to synchronize the emails and sometimes I receive the message that sync failed. Please suggest to me some other way so that I can export all the data from Thunderbird on the Mac to Outlook 2010 on the PC in a quick manner.


Helpful answers will be really appreciated.


Thanks


Post and answer: How can I import Mac Thunderbird mail into Outlook 2010?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog

Lucid Motors replaces its CFO and overhauls its entire leadership team as new CEO reshapes the company

Lucid Motors said on Thursday that its chief financial officer, Taoufiq Boussaid, will be leaving the company, the latest in a series of leadership changes under new CEO Silvio Napoli. Alexander De Bock, a veteran automotive finance executive who previously served as CFO of TI Automotive, will replace Boussaid after a transition period that will […] This story continues at The Next Web https://ift.tt/ivLHVb6 Read full article: The Next Web