Skip to main content

How can I fix microSD card that seems to be behaving abnormally?

March 31, 2014 at 03:45AM:

Can someone please help me? I have removed my 8GB SanDisk microSD card many times without unmounting it. Now it is damaged. Whenever I mount it on my Android phone or laptop, it appears full. But when I cut some of the data from SD card to laptop and disconnect it from laptop, 4 GB of space then gets free. After some hours, it again become full. Now how to fix this problem?


Post and answer: How can I fix microSD card that seems to be behaving abnormally?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog

Lucid Motors replaces its CFO and overhauls its entire leadership team as new CEO reshapes the company

Lucid Motors said on Thursday that its chief financial officer, Taoufiq Boussaid, will be leaving the company, the latest in a series of leadership changes under new CEO Silvio Napoli. Alexander De Bock, a veteran automotive finance executive who previously served as CFO of TI Automotive, will replace Boussaid after a transition period that will […] This story continues at The Next Web https://ift.tt/ivLHVb6 Read full article: The Next Web