Skip to main content

How can I prevent Android apps racking up mobile data charges for data I don’t need?

March 30, 2014 at 08:16PM:

How do I avoid Android apps from incurring mobile data charges for their cache memory? When mobile internet is on, I have noticed some apps utilize upto 15 mb of mobile data. Is it for offline reading? At any rate, that is too much ‘waste of mobile data bandwidth’ for data which may not be utilized. How can I avoid this? Do the apps have to be uninstalled, or is there a way that apps be used only for content in front interface and avoid back loading of data?


Post and answer: How can I prevent Android apps racking up mobile data charges for data I don’t need?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog