Skip to main content

Why does my Samsung Galaxy S5 not show callers’ names?

July 29, 2014 at 08:02PM:

I’m using an Samsung Galaxy S5, G900i (Android 4.4.2, build number KOT49H, G900iztu1ane3). All phone book entries begin with +country code because I travel. It’s brand new, and works perfectly other than the following:


When I receive a call, if it happens to be a local call without the +65, no ID will be shown. It will show the number (so it’s not a service provider caller ID issue). I’ve reset my phone but that didn’t help. There are no apps on this phone that weren’t on my S4 (which worked fine). My previous S5, 900H, worked fine too. It’s not in the phone book settings or anything. If I rename a phone book entry and delete the +65, then when that person calls their name will show up.


Post and answer: Why does my Samsung Galaxy S5 not show callers’ names?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog

Lucid Motors replaces its CFO and overhauls its entire leadership team as new CEO reshapes the company

Lucid Motors said on Thursday that its chief financial officer, Taoufiq Boussaid, will be leaving the company, the latest in a series of leadership changes under new CEO Silvio Napoli. Alexander De Bock, a veteran automotive finance executive who previously served as CFO of TI Automotive, will replace Boussaid after a transition period that will […] This story continues at The Next Web https://ift.tt/ivLHVb6 Read full article: The Next Web