Skip to main content

Why is Facebook trying to force me to share my videos?

September 12, 2014 at 10:53AM:

OK, so I have two Facebook Pages: One is my personal page and the other a “like” page I manage.


Well I have always uploaded my iMovie videos to my personal page and then shared the video with the like page I manage. Well, for whatever reason this past Monday I started to get this annoying message when I went to share my videos. For example, it’s saying that my like page does not except shares on there timeline?


This is the way I have ALWAYS done it and never once saw that message!


What is going on? I have messaged Facebook but received no response! I need help ASAP!


Thanks!


Post and answer: Why is Facebook trying to force me to share my videos?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog

Protect Your email address from Spam!

Spam emails are the worst problem an email user always face. Though there are no hard and fast rules or techniques to stop the spam apart from the email providers Spam Filters or Controllers. You would possibly have published your email address on web-pages or a blog from where the spammers may crawl and catch it, just like the search engine crawlers do for your keywords. So, here is a technique to stop them from catching [auto crawling]. Create an image/ graphics of your email address. There are many websites proving you a free email graphics of your email address, but I found couple of them easy to do so. The image below is a demonstration of how you can easily create a graphic version of your email and use the small code on your website / blog to display it. You may do this with any graphics software but doing this online would be much easy ! This would help you to protect your email address. Try creating your email address with: Domain Tools and Safe Mail