Skip to main content

How do I get Windows 7 to recognize SATA drives?

October 30, 2014 at 04:36AM: Hello, I have been building PCs for 15 years and learning slowly and the hard way. I have mastered nearly everything EXCEPT installing more than 2 SATA drives with success on ASUS motherboards. The BIOS language is English which is great except I never see an option make the drives appear within Windows 7 (which […]

Read the full article: How do I get Windows 7 to recognize SATA drives?





Read Question - Answers: MakeUseOf » Answers

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog

Lucid Motors replaces its CFO and overhauls its entire leadership team as new CEO reshapes the company

Lucid Motors said on Thursday that its chief financial officer, Taoufiq Boussaid, will be leaving the company, the latest in a series of leadership changes under new CEO Silvio Napoli. Alexander De Bock, a veteran automotive finance executive who previously served as CFO of TI Automotive, will replace Boussaid after a transition period that will […] This story continues at The Next Web https://ift.tt/ivLHVb6 Read full article: The Next Web