Skip to main content

I loved the PlayStation 5’s design — until I saw it in my house


The time has finally come: we’re able to do our first hands-on inspection of the PlayStation 5, and to see what it looks like in the wild. And as a staunch defender of this console’s form factor pre-release, I have to say that seeing it in my home… has made me change my mind. I’m on record calling the PS5 “gorgeous” when I first saw pictures of it. I was (and still am) really tired of consoles looking like interchangeable black boxes and thought the curvy outline of the white panels was refreshing. I still think the color — or…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Playstation
https://ift.tt/2UBJ0mL
Read full article: The Next Web

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog

Lucid Motors replaces its CFO and overhauls its entire leadership team as new CEO reshapes the company

Lucid Motors said on Thursday that its chief financial officer, Taoufiq Boussaid, will be leaving the company, the latest in a series of leadership changes under new CEO Silvio Napoli. Alexander De Bock, a veteran automotive finance executive who previously served as CFO of TI Automotive, will replace Boussaid after a transition period that will […] This story continues at The Next Web https://ift.tt/ivLHVb6 Read full article: The Next Web