Skip to main content

Dear websites, please stop asking me to download your mobile app


Dear *insert website name,* Please stop asking me to your mobile app. I don’t want want to use it. I don’t care if you think your app is the bees-knees. If I wanted to use your app, I’d go to the app store and download said app. But I didn’t do that. Instead, I’m writing this letter to make my stance clear: I prefer to access your service within the comfort of a browser, thank-you-very-much. It’s fine to tell me to download your app the first time I visit your page, or even send me a reminder now and then.…

This story continues at The Next Web
https://ift.tt/3GyYm1C
Read full article: The Next Web

Comments

What's new?

Popular posts from this blog

Lucid Motors replaces its CFO and overhauls its entire leadership team as new CEO reshapes the company

Lucid Motors said on Thursday that its chief financial officer, Taoufiq Boussaid, will be leaving the company, the latest in a series of leadership changes under new CEO Silvio Napoli. Alexander De Bock, a veteran automotive finance executive who previously served as CFO of TI Automotive, will replace Boussaid after a transition period that will […] This story continues at The Next Web https://ift.tt/ivLHVb6 Read full article: The Next Web